§ 1. General
Your personal data (for example, title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account, credit card number) will be proced by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law. The following rules inform you about the type, extent and purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data. This privacy statement applies solely to our websites. If you are directed through links on our pages to other pages, please inform yourself there about the handling of your data.
§ 2 inventory data
(1) Your personal data, to the extent necessary for the establishment, content or change of status (inventory data) are exclusively used for contract execution. So must for example, to deliver the goods, your name and address will be pad to the shipping carriers.
(2) Without your express consent or without legal basis are shared your personal information to any outsof contract management to third parties. After complete contract processing your data for further use will be blocked. After expiration of the tax and trade legislation this data will be deleted unless you have expressly consented to the further use.
§ 3 Comments
It is possible to write a comment. For this, we ask some data from (for example, name / pseudonym, email address, website), we use exclusively for the comments. The data without your express consent not used for any other purpose and will not be pad to third parties.
§ 4 Information about cookies
(2) The storage of cookies, you can prevent by selecting "Block cookies" in your browser settings. However, this may have a functional restriction of our offers.
§ 5 Social Plugins
(1) We use social plugins from facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The plugins arentified by the Facebook logo or the words "Facebook Social Plugin". If you, for example, the "Like" button button or entering a comment, the corresponding information from your browser is sent directly to Facebook and stored there. Furthermore, Facebook makes your preference for your Facebook friends in public. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign to our site to your Facebook account directly call. Even if you are not logged in or have no Facebook account, your browser transmits information (for example, what site you have visited, your IP address), which are stored by Facebook. Details on how to deal with your personal data by Facebook and your related rights, please refer to the privacy policies of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook data collected through our websites about you associating your Facebook account, you must log out before you visit our sites on Facebook. You can avoid loading the Facebook plugins with add-ons for your browser completely, for example, with the "Facebook Blocker" (Facebook).
(2) We use with Twitter and re-tweet functions cal. "Social Plugins" from twitter.com, operated by Twitter Inc. 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. If you use the Re-Tweet functions that websites you visit are disclosed to third parties and connected to your Twitter account. Details for handling your data by Twitter and your rights and settings options for protecting your personal data you can refer to the privacy policies of Twitter. If you do not want that Twitter data collected via our website directly assigns your Twitter account, you must log out before you visit our website at Twitter. You can prevent the loading of Twitter plugins with add-ons for your browser completely, for example, the Script Blocker (NoScript).
(3) Social Plugins Google+ so-cal
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Google's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the s . By integrating Google receives the information that your browser has acce d the corresponding page of our website, even if you have a profile on Google+ or just not logged into Google+. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted from your browser directly to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in Google+, Google can assign to visit our site to your Google+ profile immediately. If you interact with the plugins, for example, the "+1" button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Google server and stored there. The information will also be published on Google+ and your friends on Google+ displayed.
Purpose and scope of data collection and further processing and use of data by Google as well as your rights and ways to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of Google.
If you do not want Google collected via our website data directly assigns to your profile on Google+, you must log out before you visit our website at Google+. You can avoid loading the Google plugins with add-ons for your browser completely.
(4) We use plugins from Pinterest. The plugins arentified by the pattern logo. If you ck the Pattern button, the corresponding information is transmitted directly to pattern company and stored there. Details on how to deal with your personal data by model companies and your rights in this regard, please refer to the privacy policies of model companies.
§ 6 Affiliate
This website uses the affiliate of Webgains Germany ad pepper media GmbH Frankenstraße 150C D-90461 Nürnberg, the First Lead GmbH Rosenfelder Str. 15-16 10315 Berlin and belboon GmbH Weinmeisterstr. 12-14 10178 Berlin: in the form of text links, image links, banners or input masks. Muster AG uses so-calcomputer and allow an analysis of the website usage. The information generated by cookies about the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a server of Muster AG and stored there. Muster AG will use this information to evaluate your use of the website with regard to advertisements, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other with website and internet related services. Also pattern AG may also transfer this information to third parties unless required by law or if third parties such data on behalf of Muster AG. You can turn in your respective browser to store cookies under Tools / Internet Options, limited to specific websites or adjust your browser so that it notifies you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that you have to expect a limited page presentation and limited user guidance in this case.. "Cookies". These are text files that are stored on your
§ 7 Newsletter
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address for promotional purposes is used until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. The deregistration is possible at any time. The following consent you have separately or expressly given if necessary during the ordering process: Subscribe. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe as follows:s://noteboox.de/newsletter.php
§ 8 information
According to the Federal Data Protection Act (Act), you have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data. Questions You can, for example, provthe following e-mail address: email@example.com
created document and constantly updated by the janolaw AG