Key Features and Benefits
- Seagate® PowerTrim™ technology dynamically reduces power.
- 75 percent power savings over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- 60 percent improvement in system-level performance over 3.5-inch 15K drives.
- 70 percent smaller size than 3.5-inch drives reduces overall system cooling costs.
- 40 percent reduction in $/IOPS over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- Third-generation 2.5-inch 10K-RPM enterprise drive with field-proven reliability.
- Supports 6-Gb/s transfer rates and SAS 2.0 feature set.
- Government-grade, Self-Encrypting Drive for data center data protection.
- Unified Storage architecture cuts TCO and boosts ROI.
|Product Description:||Seagate Savvio 10K.3 ST9300603SS - hard drive - 300 GB - SAS-2|
|Type:||Hard drive - internal|
|Form Factor:||6.4 cm (2.5 ")|
|Interface:||Serial Attached SCSI 2|
|Data Transfer Rate:||600 MBps|
|Buffer Size:||16 MB|
|Spindle speed:||10000 rpm|
|Dimensions (width x depth x height):||7 cm x 10.1 cm x 1.5 cm|
|Microsoft Certification:||Compatible with Windows 7|
|Delivery Content||1x HDD, further accessories not included|