Real Time Security NETGEAR - turn and secure with ProSecure STM
Security Threat Management (STM) professional protection of Web and email traffic for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
The ProSecure STM product line of NETGEAR consists of three different performance platforms that all business requirements match up to 600 simultaneous users. This makes NETGEAR SMEs a performance and security levels available, which was previously reserved for large enterprises.Full details can be found at: prosecure.netgear.de.
Advantages of the NETGEAR solution:
- Simple management and uncomplicated configuration
- Simple licensing model (No additional costs due Pro-user licenses)
- Adapted enterprise technology for SMEs to 600 users
ProSecure STM offers:
- Mail security (filtering of mail traffic to block spam, viruses, phishing)
- Web security (filtering for the entire Web and FTP traffic to protect against viruses and spyware)
- High Performance
- quickness by Stream Scanning Technology
- Realtime Protection through regular updates
- Easy operation with intuitive, browser-based administration
- About 3,000,000 antivirus signatures
- ICSA Labs certified
security at company level
The STM product line (Security Threat Management) NETGEAR opens SMEs a performance and safety level, which is usually reserved for large enterprises. The STM150 protects you from email and Internet threats and excellent combination of security features with the Stream Scanning Technology. He is both inexpensive and very easy to use and tailored to the needs of smaller companies and networks.
The Stream Scanning architecture of STM150 allows maximum safety while maintaining a high data throughput. For the STM Series NETGEAR has partnered with industry leaders Kaspersky Lab and Commtouch and integrated optimal Internet and email scanning engines. these engines work on the Stream Scanning platform parallel with the heuristic engine of NETGEAR to protect against known and unknown threats.
The STM150 is easy to operate and can be used anywhere within a few minutes behind the firewall of the corporate network. He accepts the safeguards automatically and quietly - your mail servers and Web proxies that you do not have extra-reconfigure. Manage your free STM150 a browser-based and intuitive interface, where you have the following options:
- detailed safety guidelines and warnings Check
- summary statistics and graphical reports
- Administration up to IP address-level
- log data with standard tools for network management like SNMP integrate
Another convenient feature is the new licensing model of STM products: There are no complicated licensing options nor annoying workplace-or user-based licensing system. Instead, there are three licenses available: 1. Web, 2. Email and 3. Maintenance and Support, without any restriction on the number of users. Only the number of concurrent users is limited on the performance of the hardware.
- Anti-malware engine with advanced scanning algorithms
- signature library with hundreds of thousands of malware signatures
These functions are not on the pure hardware included (STM150) and must be purchased additionally subscriptions (STM150E and / or STM150W).
- Discover and blocking viruses, spyware, phishing Anriffen, spam, unsafe URLs, and zombie bot attacks
- Download Stop on call-home spyware
- identify threats in the moment in which they take place on the Internet and before they reach your network (Zero Hour Threat)
|Description||ProSecure Web and Email Threat Management Appliance STM150 - Security appliance|
|Device type||Security application|
|Type||External - 1U|
|Dimensions (width x depth x height)||44 cm x 25.8 cm x 4.4 cm|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network / Transport Protocol||SMTP, FTP, POP3, IMAP|
|Remote Management Protocol||HTTP, HTTPS|
|Power||HTTP throughput: 43 Mbit / s |
SMTP Throughput: 139,000 emails per hour
|Capacity||Simultaneous Users: 20-150 |
Concurrent connections: 1000
|Features||VLAN support, content filtering, anti-spam protection, anti-malware protection|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz) 1|
|delivery||1x ProSecure STM150, 1x power cable, additional accessories not included, SERCURITYPAKET NOT PROVIDED (CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY)|
|Shipping weight:||5,00 Kg|