Extron twisted pair transmitters MTP T 15HD A with EDID Minder transmits high-resolution vcomputer v o, HD and SD v o and audio inputs to 15-pin HD connectors and 3.5 mm stereo jacks. The v o and summed mono audio signals are transmitted pair receiver over a single CAT 5 cable to a compatible twisted. The MTP 15HD A T also has a local monitor output for systems that have a local display.o and audio signals to a compatible MTP receiver. The MTP 15HD A T features EDID Minder, which automatically manages EDID communication to ensure that the source powers up properly and the content will be forwarded in the proper resolution of your display. The transmitter handles
The non-compliant with CAT 7 cable models of the MTP 15HD A series can work with any CAT 5 twisted pair cable or with Extron Enhanced Skew Free ? AV UTP cable for cable lengths of 185 m for XGA signals and 135 m be used for UXGA signals.
Extron MTP 15HD A transmitter and receiver optimize image quality forrious CAT5 cable lengths using adjustment possibilities at both the transmitter and the receiver. The broadcasts include switchable pre-peaking, which allows additional compensation with long cable runs. The receiver enable riably adjustable gain and peaking, which users can choose the exact required level of amplification and peaking for each cable run.
transmitter, receiver and switches the MTP 15HD A Series are compatible with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and areally suited for applications such as training facilities, museums, airports, cinemas and hotels. These products can be used for any application that requires a cost-effective solution for transmitting high-resolution v o with audio over long cable runs with CAT 5 cable.
The compact MTP 15HD A Series is designed for easy integration into new and existing AV environments and is a complete twisted pair system including transmitters, receivers and switchers, sent to the high-resolution vFeatures o, audio and control signals can be routed and distributed. The MTP 15HD A Series is al for systems where high resolution v o signals over long distances to a display to be transmitted, in which space is limited in conduit or in audio / v o systems, in which the cables are possibly free or are visible.
- Input: 15-pin HD connector
- output: connector
- Transmits high resolution v o and summed mono audio signals over a single CAT 5 cable
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component v o, S-V o, and composite v o
- Compatible with HDTV component v o, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Pre-peaking for optimizing the v o signals over longer distances
- Rackmount, 1U metal housing 1/4-rack width
- External containing efficient universal power supply included, part number 70-775-01 - The power supply prov s worldw compatibility, low power consumption and reduces operating costs .