Extron twisted pair transmitters MTP T 15HD A with EDID Minder transmits high-resolution video and audio signals to a compatible MTP receiver. The MTP 15HD A T features EDID Minder, which automatically manages EDID communication to ensure that the source powers up properly and the content will be forwarded in the proper resolution of your display. The transmitter handles computer video, HD and SD video and audio inputs to 15-pin HD connectors and 3.5 mm stereo jacks. The video and summed mono audio signals are transmitted pair receiver over a single CAT 5 cable to a compatible twisted. The MTP 15HD A T also has a local monitor output for systems that have a local display.
The non-compliant with CAT 7 cable models of the MTP 15HD A series can work with any CAT 5 twisted pair cable or with Extron Enhanced Skew Free ? AV UTP cable for cable lengths of 185 m for XGA signals and 135 m be used for UXGA signals.
Extron MTP 15HD A transmitter and receiver optimize image quality for various CAT5 cable lengths using adjustment possibilities at both the transmitter and the receiver. The broadcasts include switchable pre-peaking, which allows additional compensation with long cable runs. The receiver enable variably adjustable gain and peaking, which users can choose the exact required level of amplification and peaking for each cable run.
transmitter, receiver and switches the MTP 15HD A Series are compatible with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and are ideally suited for applications such as training facilities, museums, airports, cinemas and hotels. These products can be used for any application that requires a cost-effective solution for transmitting high-resolution video with audio over long cable runs with CAT 5 cable.
The compact MTP 15HD A Series is designed for easy integration into new and existing AV environments and is a complete twisted pair system including transmitters, receivers and switchers, sent to the high-resolution video, audio and control signals can be routed and distributed. The MTP 15HD A Series is ideal for systems where high resolution video signals over long distances to a display to be transmitted, in which space is limited in conduit or in audio / video systems, in which the cables are possibly free or are visible.
- Input: 15-pin HD connector
- output: RJ-45 connector
- Transmits high resolution video and summed mono audio signals over a single CAT 5 cable
- EDID Minder automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component video, S-Video, and composite video
- Compatible with HDTV component video, bi-level or tri-level sync
- Pre-peaking for optimizing the video signals over longer distances
- Rackmount, 1U metal housing 1/4-rack width
- External containing efficient universal power supply included, part number 70-775-01 - The power supply provides worldwide compatibility, low power consumption and reduces operating costs .