The Extron MTP 15HD A Series is a family of versatile mini twisted pair transmitters and receivers for the transmission of high-resolution computer v o and summed mono audio signals over long distances using a single twisted-pair cable.
They are compatible with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 UXGA and support cable lengths of 185 m with XGA signals and 135 m with UXGA signals. The MTP 15HD A Series isFeatures al for systems where high resolution v o signals must be transmitted long distances to a display. Likewise, it is recommended for installations with limited space or exposed cables. Typical applications include public information displays at airports, museums, cinemas and hotels.
- connector for UTP port and connector for buffered loop-through UTP output
- Output: 15-pin HD connector for v o and captive screw connector for balanced / unbalanced mono audio
- as high-resolution v o and summed mono audio signals over 185 meters using a single UTP cable
- Supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs, component v o, S-V o and composite v o
- Compatible with HDTV component v o, bi-level or tri-level sync Separate controls for level and peaking
- Buffered UTP output for chaining up to eight receivers
- Individual correction of skew compensation for each color - MTP RL 15HD A SEQ
- power supply on the front panel display for the
- Versatile mounting options
- With external, international power supply; Part Number 70-055-01 (included)