Dell PowerEdge 4220 - Rack 42U 19" - Enclosure
The DELL Power4220 combines all the positive properties of its predecessor and was additionally DELL prov d with a myriad of new features. . The 4210 is characterized by simplified cable management, simplified installation of 19 "components by Rapid Rail tracks and enhanced security chief emphasis DELL also to the future security of the Power : With its enormous d h of nearly a meter and its high capacity of about 900 kg will continue to find all 19 "components in his place.
- labe HE-scale, allowing easy installatin the components
- Rapid Rail, installation of 19 "components (without tools) on sliding rails
- doors and s panels lockable; bar, which improve safety
- 900 k load capacity, making very heavy hardware to be instal
- Kabeldurchf main navigation currencies in the roof and in the rear door allow for easy cable installation
- Front door: passive ventilation, lockable; Material: steel
- Rear door: passive ventilation, two-piece (requires less space to open), with cable inlet; Material: steel
- removable s panels (material: steel)
- ventilated roof with four cable bushings (material: steel)
- Adjustable feet for added stability
- Integrated compartments allow for tool-free mounting vertical power distribution units power distribution units (PDUs).
- To 80% perforated doors front and back allow for better air circulation.
- Three size options - Standard, W and deep - meet the space requirements for each type of cable management
|Shipping weight:||200,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||170,00 Kg|